Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tori has discovered a way to put my love for movies and my nosiness together. It all started last week when she asked me to connect two certain movies or television shows based solely on acting. It was pretty funny. I think that she had me connect “Little House on the Prairie” to “Stargate” and to then any of the Harry Potter Movies. It actually wasn’t that hard and since then, she hasn’t stopped asking me to connect shows together. It is actually rather funny. Right now, she wants to connect “War and Peace” to “Hedwig and the Angry Inch”… now since I haven’t seen “War and Peace” I am actually going to have to look that up and see who is in it so that I can connect the two together. I don’t know why, but she gets a certain thrill from hearing them all connected. Whatever, if it keeps her entertained!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right! It keeps me entertained ... though, for the record, it was Peter from German class who requested this current connection.

 
Designed by Lena