Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So I talked to Tori and it looks like going home for the week is pretty much out of the question. I guess that her study secession for German starts right after finals, so there is no free time for her whatsoever. It is three times a week from morning until the afternoon, which sounds like a lot to me but makes sense because she doesn’t care to forget anything during the break. I guess that there is also a similar French study secession that I am thinking that I might take. I actually think that it would be really helpful to do something like that since I am pretty rusty on my French and it would be ever so much better to catch up before I start taking it again rather than struggling through it. Oh well, I am sure that we will get home sometime for a visit, it just doesn’t seem to be in the cards right now. Plus, at least we will be able to work at lot more, which is always good, so that is that. It’s like the same, there is no great loss without some small gain!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena