Monday, December 29, 2008

Random Updates

I have a few things on my mind, so I am calling this post "Random Updates" because it is pretty random.

1. I just looked over on the side of my blog and saw that I now have 17 followers/readers. I just wanted to say a quick Thank You to all of you out there who follow my blog and keep up with all of my posts. I really appreciate it!

2. I also just saw my post count and so far, I've done a little over 550 posts. My oh my!! That seems like a lot to me, but I do update my blog a lot, so I guess that it just comes with the territory. I would like to see far my blog has gone by the time I get to 1,000 posts. That, I think, would be a real feat!

3. My mom sent me a whole box full of VHS movies that were duplicates that she has on DVD. Unfortunately my VCR has been on the fritz that last few times that I have tried to play a movie, but I am going to check it later and see if I can't get something to play. That would be cool!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena