Sunday, December 21, 2008

Rainy day

It's been a nice rainy day today, so I've just been staying inside reading, watching movies, and catching up on entrecard. I have also been searching for rain boots and I think that I found some that I like and the best part is that they are only $10 because they are on sale!! I just hope that they fit and that they are nice when they get here. I'm pretty excited because I really need rainboots where I live because the road, ground, sidewalk, everywhere gets flooded when it rains because there is bad drainage. It does however, make it really fun if you have boots or some shoe like that because then you get to jump in all of the puddles! That is fun, but it would be horrible if you don't have any of the right type of shoes because your feet will just get wet! So, I hope that these boots that I am going to get are the right type for puddle jumping!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena