Thursday, December 18, 2008

Online Door Designer

At my mother’s house, she has a beautiful front door with a glass plate on it that has this pretty duck design. Unfortunately, it got cracked, but she hasn’t gotten around to replacing it. I think that she can’t decide if she wants to get a whole new door or if she just wants to replace the glass. I’m going to have to tell her about this great new website that I’ve found that lets you try different doors on. It’s the Online Door Designer from Masonite.com. Basically, after you upload a picture of your house- or wherever you want to place the door, you can put different doors in the picture to see how it would look. For instance, you could pick a room inside of the house and put a new door on it. I tried the tool out and I absolutely loved it. It was so easy to use and it was so much fun to see what different doors would like on different rooms of the house. And, it was very easy for me to see which doors would not go with the house at all. So, if you are in the market for a new door, then I suggest that you check out this great link. No more making a bad door purchase, now you can see what it will look like right away!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena