Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm up late again

I"m up really late again tonight, but it isn't because I can't sleep. It's just because I haven't gotten around to going to bed yet! How is that for taking a break?? Somehow, though, I don't think that staying up half the night doing nothing is really good for me either. Sigh, I just have a lot on my mind and I am sure that my stress level will go down significantly after finals. I will be so happy to have this semester over with. But, then again, who won't be? I think that everyone who has ever gone to school and has had to take finals knows that life is much better after they are over.

In some new news, I finally got some more socks today! They are so nice, warm and white. I think that the only thing that I don't like about them is the fact that they are white. White socks get dirty so easy and never really seem to stay white for very long. Oh well, they were on sale and I do love them. I suppose that I could try bleaching them if they get really dirty and gross looking. Does anyone have any other tips for keeping white socks white? If so, I'd be glad to hear them!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena