Wednesday, December 24, 2008

No more Ants

You know, I just realized that we haven't had any ants in our apartment since it first started raining here in September. It seems to me that the ants here come inside when it is hot outside instead of coming inside when it is rainy. That has never happened to me before. Every time it rained back at home, it would always, always bring in the ants. Now, I'm not complaining about the lack of ants, especially because I hate ants, but it just seems strange to me. Do ants normally behave that way? It is easier for me that they aren't coming inside anymore! The microwave and the walls are safe!! Unless it is just a residule effect from all the ant stuff we put out in September.. although I really hope not and I highly doubt it because that would have been some crazy strong ant-spray!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena