Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New Coat



Have you been searching for the perfect new coat? Don't you hate never having a good coat for the occasion? I always hate it when I find a cute coat and then I discover that it is dry clean only! I don't know about the rest of you, but that fact alone is a major pain in the you know where because of my lifestyle. There is no way that I am going to always have my coat clean. Plus, I always have a hard time finding cute coats in my price range! I also hate it when I find a cute coat that isn’t worth its beans outside because it is so flimsy that there is no way you would want to wear it outside! Well no more, I was browsing OgieKanogie.com , which is this awesome company made up by two moms who have solved the problem by creating cute, machine washable coats that will take you anywhere and that won’t break your pocketbook! They ship free to the US and their coats are also made in the US. So, go ahead and get a new coat and help out the economy at the same time!! Check it out, you will be glad that you did!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena