Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Argh, my sister called me today and asked if I wanted to go home for a short visit over the break and I have no idea what to say. I mean, sure I would like to go home and visit for a spell, but there are a lot of downsides. Firstly, there are so many people that I want to see, it really wouldn't be very vacationy nor very restful. Since my nerves are getting rather frazzled right now from school, I am not sure that I will want to go out and do a whole bunch of stuff before I go back to school again. As well, it would mean that I couldn't really work at all, and frankly I need to work because I need money. I think that everyone can relate to that!! I've also been looking for and applying to a few over the break jobs so that I could earn a spare bit of cash since I am getting a good deal less financial aid next semester than this semester. Of course, the upside would that I would get to see my family and my friends and what not. It isn't realy set in stone that someone can come pick us up and then drop us back off again either, so that end of things is up in the air too. I just don't know if I really want to or if I really don't want to. I think that I'll have to think about it and sleep on it for awhile.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena