Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Looking at graduate schools

I've been looking at graduate schools tonight with Tori and I saw a lot that I would like to apply to and I also saw a lot that I could never afford. First, I was picking schools based on location, then I realized that I also had to look at how expensive they were. Boy! That was quite shocking! My favorite choices turned out to be the most expensive choices. However, after looking at all of the schools with the program that I want to do, I discovered a few viable options that look like places that I would want to go. Of course, if I win the lottery any time soon, it will all change. But, to win the lottery, so I hear, you need to play the lottery and as I don't, I am not sure how that option is going to work out!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena