Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm done!!

With the book that I have been reading for school that it! It was such a long book too, almost four hundred pages, but it was a good book, however long, and I did enjoy it. Although, I would probably enjoy it more if I didn't have to write a paper on it or take a test on it, but whatever. At least I read the whole thing and I am more than sure that I have the important parts down! The paper doesn't have to be very long either, just like three pages, so that does make me happier and since it is in the same style as the other two papers that I wrote for the class, I think that I can pull it off. Of course, I am going to have to pick my topics for the paper and that will take some genuine thought just because there are so many plots and themes going on. It should be interesting none the less though!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena