Monday, December 22, 2008

I ordered new boots!

So, I took a chance and I ordered some rain boots that I saw online. They are supposed to get here on Wednesday, so hopefully, they will fit and hopefully, they will get here before it rains again! I am so very excited because I can't actually remember the last time that I owned rain boots. It must have been when I was a little kid, but I don't really remember it. These ones are solid black. Maybe next time, I will get some that have more color to them, but I think that I would have to do that in a real-life store, because it is hard to tell what colors things are when they are on the computer screen, you know what i mean? I don't want to order something that I think has a small amount of light pink on it and have it come to realize that there is an insane amount of bright pink on it. That would not be fun!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena