Friday, December 26, 2008

Huh

I spent about a half hour to forty minutes earlier picking up thread bits and yarn bits that were on my floor because I don't have all of my vacuum here, my roommate with a vacuum is gone, and the front desk was closed so I had to pick it up by hand with the broom because it was driving me crazy to have it on the floor. Anyway, after I did all of that, I got the bright idea to sew some more, which was fun but I just went back over to my sewing machine and I saw that I had a bunch more thread bits on the floor again! Of course, this was entirely my fault but I had tried to throw the excess thread into my garbage bin under my desk rather than onto the floor. Apparently, I missed-- big time! Because of this, I have come to the conclusion that if I ever own a house and I create a sewing room, I am so putting tile, wood, or anything other than CARPET in there because everything sticks to carpet and it is a pain and a half to clean it up! That is my thought for the day, keep the sewing machine where there is no carpet because if thread or whatever else gets on the floor, it can easily be swept up and dealt with easily rather than painfully!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!

I'm one of your entrecard-droppers and I want to wish you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for entrecarddropping!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I love my wood floors just for that reason...LOL! Good luck with your thread bits! ;)

 
Designed by Lena