Thursday, December 25, 2008

AAh

So, earlier, I was taking out the trash-- I didn't take it all out the other day-- and for some reason I tripped when I was coming off of the title and until the carpet. I didn't really hurt myself expect that I twisted my ankle and then skinned my knee! My ankle doesn't hurt anymore, but my knee still does. I figure it will for awhile because of the air and that creates a nice stinging sensation. Ah whatever, I haven't had a skinned knee in a while-- I think that last one was about six months ago when I tripped over a trailer hitch, so I guess I will just have to ride this out. Last time, it was the other knee, so maybe it is a good thing that I am rotating them out. LOL. I don't want to use one knee up before the other one!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena