Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yesterday was incredibly raining, but today was pretty clear. I did discover a few things about what happens when it rains here. For example, it floods everywhere. What I mean by that is that the ground, the sidewalk, pavement, etc, gets super flooded while it rains. It makes it really hard to walk anywhere because you are constantly walking through huge puddles. I made the mistake yesterday of deciding to cut through the tennis court, and it was a big mistake!! The whole thing was flooded, it was more like a pond. I was halfway through and I got pretty stuck. Unfortunately, it was raining harder than when I had started so I had to keep going through it. My feet got so wet! Anyway, it is not supposed to rain again until the weekend, but this time I shall be prepared because I will know not to wear shoes that can get wet easily!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena