Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tissot


For some reason, I can’t get the holiday season off of my mind. Okay, I know why. Each day, I look at this counter at one of the blogs that I visit and I realize that there really isn’t that much time until it is upon us! So, lately, I’ve been looking at all the presents that I would like to get people. I don’t know that I’ll be able to afford them this year because I’m still in college, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t shop around! One place that I have been looking at is “The Watchery”. “The Watchery” has a huge selection of watches, including Tissot watches. After looking at all of their fabulous watches, I’m not sure who couldn’t use a lovely Tissot. Right now, if you order today, The Watchery is having a special Election day sale, where you can save somewhere between 5 to 50 percent off a watch! They also have a cool promotion right now called “The Watchery Giveaway” where you will either get a free watch with your purchase or 80% off another watch. Even in these hard economic times, I’m sure that most people could find something there!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena