Sunday, November 16, 2008

This weekend, my roommates and I have sort of been having a "Harry Potter" weekend, only we have not been watching the movies together. One roommate was on the second movie and the other one was on the third. So, I started on the first. It was rather funny to stand in our kitchen and hear snippets from three different Harry Potter movies, at least I thought that it was funny. Yesterday, I got done with the first 2 and 1/2 and today I have finished watching 3 and 4. The only one left for me to watch is number 5, which I am planning on doing tonight. However, there are a few things that I have to get done on the computer first- namely a paper, and I am not very much looking forward to it. At least, like I mentioned earlier, it is going to be a rather short paper, so I am hoping that it won't take me very long at all to finish. I do have some reading that I have to do for it, but the actual paper writing shouldn't take long. At least I hope that it doesn't because my hands are sore from being on the computer so much and from crocheting so much--- I made a hat and a scarf this weekend. I really need to give them a break before they swell up!!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena