Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mr. Bluelight

Click Here
Whenever I go to Kmart, and I see Mr. Bluelight, he always makes me smile because he just embodies everything Kmart. It also reminds of me of when I was younger and I would go to Kmart to buy presents for everyone. It fills me full of nostalgia. It also reminds me of their layaway program. Did you know that Kmart has decided to continue to offer layaway, even after the Holiday season? Personally, I think that that is great news and I think that the Kmart Layaway program is an excellent opportunity for Americans to still get what they need and to be able to pay over time. You can get practically anything the Kmart store has to offer on layaway, like a new tv, bicycle, household furniture, sewing machine, clothes, other electronics- like a new camera, etc! It’s so simple, just go to the store, pick out what you want, head over the lay-away department, fill out some paper work, pay your deposit and you are all set! No more having to deal with a nasty credit card bill at the end of the Holiday Season, just put all of your gifts on layaway, pay a little as you go, and pick them up in time to go under the tree! Nothing could be simpler or easier!

Post?slot_id=25226&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena