Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sproutwells #6


A few of you probably remember me talking about The Sproutwells. If not, I’ll give a little back information for those you who are coming late into the game. The Sproutwells are a family of vegetables doing their best to make it in a world full of humans. Personally, I find them hilarious. I’ve put the latest episode up on my blog, so watch it. I’m sure that you will like it. Personally, I don’t think that my family would hold a techie-intervention on me, like in the show, because I am not really all that technologically advanced. However, thanks to freshfunds, a really cool program where you get points for buying certain Chiquita products and Fresh express products and you get to bid on prizes, I might turn into one! Some of the prizes that you can bid on now are an Apple Macbook, an elliptical machine, an ultimate ski weekend, and so much more! Check it out!

Post?slot_id=24428&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena