Thursday, November 6, 2008

So I was looking over my school schedule yesterday and I realized that I still have about 12 papers and projects that I need to complete before the end of the term and there are only four more school weeks plus one finals week left!!!! This term has been so heavy on the paper writing, I've already written about 8 papers. I had thought that when I signed up for my classes that I wouldn't have to do that much paper writing, but boy was I wrong!! Granted, most of those papers are short papers- they only have to be 2-3 pages in length, but three of them are not short papers and I am not looking forward to writing them. I've already started on some of them, but blech! Hopefully, I really, really hope, my classes for next semester are not so paper heavy. I could really use a break!!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena