Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So, I still cannot get my computer to recognize that I have my MP3 player plugged into it and I am at a loss as to what to do about it. It is not the MP3 player as it works perfectly on my roommate's PC, so it has to be my computer. I would think that it doesn't work because it is a mac, but the mp3 player is supposed to work with macs. There is a whole instruction section in the manual for macs--- but my mac won't recognize that it is plugged in at all. Argh. It is super frustrating to me because I really wanted to be able to put my audiobooks on there so that I could listen to them as I was walking or riding my book to school and around town. The radio for the mp3 player works really good though. I've been listening to it on there, so it is not a total loss. Although, I must say that we certainly do have a lot of Christian music stations around here. I was listening to the radio earlier and I came across 5 or 6 that were in a row. It was pretty interesting. I also found a classical music station, a mix station-- it sounded to me like the dj just played whatever he felt like playing- and a sort of blue grass, folksy station. All of them sounded very interesting and I am sure that I will be flipping through the stations depending on my mood.

Well, it is getting pretty late, so I think that I am going to head off to bed. Tomorrow is a new day and for once I would like to be able to get up and greet with a smile instead of just wanting to hit the snooze button and go back to bed for just five more minutes. Although, I am pretty sure that is exactly what I am going to be doing- just hitting the snooze button. I just have to make sure that I don't accidently turn the whole alarm off and sleep much longer than I am supposed to because that could actually lead to trouble!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena