Sunday, November 23, 2008

The other night, I think that it was on Friday night, Tori was a dearheart and she fixed my thermostat!! Okay, that might actually be slightly inaccurate since the thermostat wasn’t broken, but she was able to put it on automatic so that the heater comes on when it is supposed to and my room is no longer frigid!! My room was getting so cold that I had to wear gloves and what not inside sometimes because my fingers felt like they were freezing. Of course, I am not sure how well my roommates will like it when they come back because their rooms are naturally warmer than mine, but since they are gone, I figure that I can turn it on to whatever I want and when they come back, we can discuss what temperature it should be set at. Then again, I just have a bad room that gets super hot during the summer and super cold during the winter. According to my RA, there is a room like that in every apartment complex because of where it is located on the building. Yay Me! I’m just glad that I have a lot of blankets and what not!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena