Sunday, November 23, 2008

I meant and I tried very hard to go to bed early last night but it was not to be. I was up most of the night with insomnia and a headache. I didn't fall asleep until after 4 in the morning, so my plans to get up early this morning and do stuff did not work out very well at all. The only good thing that I can say is that I am now awake without a headache! Which is good news because even if I had woken up early like I had wanted to and I still had the headache, I couldn't have really done much because it would have hurt my head too much. That makes sense, doesn't it?

I finally finished a hat for Tori last night! I still have two others that I am working on for her so she laughed at me when I told her that I was making her yet another one. But, this one, unlike the other two, is completely finished and she can now wear it! I suppose that if she wanted to, she could try to wear the other ones. With the first, it wouldn't work out too well though because it is not yet in circular form and with the second one, she could wear, although it would an awfully short hat! I am going to try to finish them this week while I am on break, but I also have a lot of other projects that I need to finish this week, so I guess we will see what gets done and what doesn't!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena