Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I had what amounted to about 50% off for pizza, so Tori and I had pizza, no chees for me, and some really good honey barbeque wings for dinner tonight! It was cheaper than if we had bought them at the store, so I was pretty happy. Besides, sometimes it is just nice to eat out for a change instead of always cooking. Anyway, Tori was really happy with it and she said she would like to order from there again, so we probably will the next time that one of us gets a coupon. The wings were my favorite part of the meal because I have got to say that eat pizza without cheese just doesn't really taste like pizza at all. It tastes like pizza without cheese, if that makes any sense. Anyway, it wasn't bad, but next time I do wnat to try a different kind of pizza though!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena