Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I did not sleep very well at all last night. I think that I fell asleep around two in the morning and then I woke up a little after 7. I tried for a few hours to go back to sleep but it really wasn't working. I think that I might have fallen alseep for a few moments here or there but then I finally gave up and decided to get up and meet the day. Needless to say, I am still very tired and it is a good thing that nobody is here this morning because I think that I would have a hard time talking and putting my thoughts into words. Does that happen to anyone else when they are tired or is it just me? Luckily I can still type and I think that I am making perfect sense! If not, I'll just chalk it up to extreme tiredness and I'll try to make more sense later!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena