Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cell Phones

I just realized that Black Friday is going to be here soon- in about two weeks! Yikes! That means that now is definitely the time to be looking at ads and deciding which stores you are going to go to, if any, this year. One item that I’ve been debating back and forth about getting this year on Black Friday is a new cellphone. I’ve thought about getting a Sprint Samsung Instinct because I’ve heard pretty good things about it and I know that I can get a free one on Black Friday—how is that for a sale---but I am not sure that I want to go with Sprint or not! Even though, I must say that getting a free Sprint Samsung Instinct is one of the best Sprint Black Friday deals that I have seen for awhile!

I do know that there are quite a few other cell phone companies that are also going to be having specials this Black Friday. For instance, I know that are definitely going to be at&t Black Friday deals. Now, we use AT&T at home, but I am not sure how much I would like it here. Of course, I could always check out the T-Mobile Black Friday sale, but I am not sure that I want a pay as you go phone. I do know that T-Mobile also has monthly plans, but I’m not sure if they are for me or not. Now, just because I love their commercials so much, I might have to check out the Verizon Wireless Black Friday sale and see what they have going on there.

I’m just not sure what I am going to do, but with so many cell phone places having deals on Black Friday, I’m sure that if I try to look, I can easily find what I am looking for. Especially if I keep on checking out the links from Best In Cell Phones, since they are the ones that are letting me know about all of these great deals! If you have been contemplating getting a new cell phone like I have, then check them out! I’m sure that you will be amazed at what you find.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena