Saturday, October 4, 2008

Last night was incredibly drama filled for me because I had to go get an RA to 'tell' on one of my roommates who was doing something that could potentially lead to getting kicked out of our residence and getting suspended from school. It was highly unpleasant for me and it took a long time. Of course, now I feel very awkward because I haven't spoken to her since before the incidence but we are both the only ones here. I've been staying out the common areas and just hanging out in my room or with Tori. I am glad that Tori is here because if she hadn't been, then I wouldn't want to be here anymore because I am so tired of all the drama! Hopefully, this can get resolved quickly-- it's done on my end--- and we can all move on with our lives. It was a good thing that I went to the RA though because I found out that if I hadn't, then I could have gotten in trouble for it too, which I thought was likely and was the whole reason that I got her involved in the first place. My tip to everyone is to not live with strangers and always pick your roommates well. And, if you are lucky enough to live alone, then trust me, it is so much less of a hassle!!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena