Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's such a nice, cool, windy day that I am making soup!! I thought that it was going to windier, but it is windy enough for soup. I am making lentil cumin soup and I am debating whether or not to make up some cornbread to go with it. The soup has carrots, onions, celery, potatoes and lentils in it....along with with cumin and other spices. It is making the whole kitchen smell very good. Unfortunately, it is not going to be done for another hour or so, which is just making me hungrier for it. But it is fine, because, I like I said, it is just making the whole apartment smell very, very good! At some point, I want to make some soup with some white beans. I have before and it was delicious! I love bean soup. I am going to have to go to the store and see what is on sale! Anyways, other than that, not much is going on here. I have some homework to do, so I might as well get that done. Or I am going to sit outside in the wind and read a book. That could be fun.

1 comments:

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Yummy! Can you please give us the actual recipe you used ~ seriosuly!!! Love soup that I can prepare in teh crockpot and let simmer all day ~ especially this time of year

 
Designed by Lena