Thursday, October 2, 2008

It is really cool and breezy outside today. We are supposed to get some rain either tonight or tomorrow and Saturday. I'm excited for it because it has not rained since I got here and I am really missing the rain! It should help keep things cool and green! Libby says that it is likely that it will rain all winter and I will get sick of it, but I never get sick of the rain. I like it when it rains. Now, if it flooded, that would be a problem and I could see how that would make me less than happy. However, I've been pretty lucky because it has never flooded a significant amount anywhere that I have lived. Our driveway back home used to get pretty flooded because it curved down-- but that just made it look like a pond. I don't think it really floods here, so I'm good!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena