Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I shouldn't have done it, but I did. Instead of going to bed like I meant to, I stayed up way past that chapter and read the last of my book. I just couldn't tell myself away. Of course, now I am very sleepy, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to sleep with only a few pages left to read. I am glad that I can sleep in tomorrow. It will be really nice! Although, I will have to wake up so that I can go to school in the afternoon. Tori and I are also planning a trip to the grocery store. We didn't get to it today because we got distracted by doing laundry and homework. But, hopefully, if we go tomorrow in the evening, we will have plenty of time for it. Both Tori and I decided that we hate grocery shopping because now we have to spend our own money. Being a grownup has it's perks, but I don't see how spending money on groceries is one of them! He! At least I am glad that we can take care of ourselves though, that does make me proud!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena