Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I just realized that I never gave a good update of the weather. It finally did rain friday- in fact, it rained all afternoon and putting much all evening. On the news, they said that it was the first measurable rain since February!!! That to me is just said because I have never-- well, not for a very long time-- gone so long without any rain. It did a great job of cooling down everything, but today it got pretty warm again. It is supposed to be warm for a few more weeks yet before the fall weather really sets in and things start to cool off for awhile. Although, this evening was much cooler than it has been, so I think that it might be starting to cool off a little bit. Although, every time I have thought that before and wrote it, I've been wrong. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens! But in any case, I am glad that I finally have my winter coat and umbrella back again- so it does rain some more, I can handle it or if it stays hot, I've got shorts so I'm good on that front too!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena