Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wilda is going to be leaving soon and that makes me sad. Unfortunately, or maybe it is fortunately, I have a lot of stuff that I have to do be doing today, so I won't have time to miss her. That probably is a good thing or else it would make me too sad. I don't know when she is going to be able to come back. Probably not until December, so, in about two and a half or three months!! I do hope that next time she can stay longer and since she would be coming, if she comes, during vacation if I stay here-- or least part of the vacation, then we should be able to relax more and do more fun stuff. Hopefully, also, I won't have a head cold the next time she comes and I'll feel like doing more stuff than staying in bed and taking naps on and off through the day!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena