Thursday, September 4, 2008

The weather here is so funny! Seriously, since I've been here, I think that we have had at least a twenty degree range in temperature. Now, this might not sound like a lot to a lot of people, but to me, it is huge! Coming from a coastal town, this would not happen, and definitely not within such a short span of time! Right now we are in the upper part of that temperature range, in the 100s, and are supposed to be there for the rest of the week. I really hope that we cool down soon and stay there because I hate it when it is hot! It makes me grumpy and tired. Does the heat do that to anyone else?

In a side note, I cannot access entrecard right now. So for all of those who have been dropping me, I will the drop once I can get back into my account. I also think that I have a slew of ads that I need to approve, which I will do once I can get in there. Hopefully that will be soon! The support for entrecard has been very nice and helpful, so I don't anticipate that it will take much longer.

Tchao for now, homework is calling my name.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena