Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So, I've basically spent the afternoon sewing for Claire, but the very exciting news is that we got everything done! It took awhile but if I hadn't helped her, she would still be doing it and wouldn't be done for quite some time! She was quite happy that I helped her sew so she is making me a cupcake! I'm really quite excited for it because it is a spice cake cupcake, and I'm sure that it will be soo delicious!! Plus, she has the cutest little cupcake wrappers for it, so I'm quite excited about it!! I'm also really glad that she is good at sharing her kitchen stuff because just seeing that she has the pans makes me want to make muffins sometime! That would be soo good! Sorry for blogging about so much food right now, because it is making me hungry so I have a sneaking suspicion that it is probably going to make some of my readers hungry too! :)

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena