Sunday, September 7, 2008

I just got back from watching, "Iron Man" with my roommates and my sister. We had a great time! We watched it outside by the pool and I must say that it stays hot here for awhile! I brought a sweater with me, but I needed it in no way. We also brought some snacks with us, but had to run and get more partway through because we hadn't brought enough. I really enjoyed the movie though. I can't wait until they make the Avenger movie, and then so on until The Justice League!!! Next time, they are going to be playing "The Incredible Hulk" and I'm really looking forward to watching that too. It should be fun. Is it just me or is watching a movie way more fun when you are with people you like? I don't think I would have liked it half as much if I had been by myself.

I also got a great deal of homework done before we left, and I just did a small amount. Tomorrow, I have to work on my anth class, but after that, I should be all caught up! I'm excited!! I'm still missing one of my school books though, I don't need it for awhile, but I keep on forgetting to order it. I need to do that ASAP, because I'll need it in about 10 days. Either that or I have to go and see if they still have it at the bookstore--- it is more expensive there or I would have gotten it there in the first place. Hopefully I can order it and still get it in time though, cross your fingers!

Anyhoo, I think I am going to browse the web for awhile, contemplate doing more homework, and then go to bed, I am pretty tired after all!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena