Thursday, September 25, 2008

I have good news!! My RA just stopped by and she gave me back my ID Card! My laundry card isn't in there, so I have to assume that somebody took it or it fell out someplace else. Oh well, it is so much better to only have to get a laundry card rather than a whole new ID Card. I hadn't called them yet, I kept delaying it because I was really, really hoping that I would find it. Now, I just have to figure out how to get a new laundry card. I will go ask my RA later or the front desk. I am pretty sure that that is going to cost me about 5 dollars. Luckily, I didn't have an insane amount of money on my laundry card, that would have been awful. I'm still upset of course that I lost it, but I am happy that I don't have to pay for all of it again. That would not make me happy at all. Anyway, getting a new ID card would have been more of a hassle than getting a new laundry card in the first place, because I'd have to go to the ID card place at school, get a new picture, etc... not that my current picture is so special that I want to keep it forever...but still. Hehehehe. Anyway, I just wanted to update with that since I had been blogging about it before. I hope that everyone is having a good day! :)

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena