Friday, August 8, 2008

Things aren't exactly as gloomy as I thought they were yesterday, but they still are pretty gloomy.  The fin aid office reduced by financial aid by about 1500 dollars, which is a huge amount and could make the difference between going and not going.  Apparently I can get it back but it will take about 6-8 weeks for it go through, so I am trying to think about how to go and make it work.  As it is, this would NOT be practical, although Tori is still thinking that it would be although she would get a financial Aid check of $30, that has to go for books and food until she finds a job or gets the rest of her financial aid.  This I think is a very stupid idea and will not work AT All.  However, she thinks it will work, which I can't even fathom how since she has no money at present AT ALL.  Yeah. 

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena