Thursday, August 28, 2008

There is such an incredibly nice breeze outside today. I don't know how long I am going to want to be on my computer, because I definitely want to go outside and it enjoy it while I can! Also, can somebody please explain to me why it is hotter in the late afternoon/evening than in the morning/mid afternoon here? I would think that it would be less hot because the sun would be going down from its highest position, but it is not! Maybe it has something to do with being in the foothills?? I have no idea why it is that way, but it is definitely that way.

I really need to practice riding my bicycle though because I am not so good at it at the present moment! It must have been years since I've actually gone out on the road on a bicycle. I am okay going straight, but turning seems to be a problem. Hopefully, after a little bit of practice, I will remember how to do it and I'll be just fine! I'm terribly excited though, let's just hope that I don't fall off and get hurt! That could be very bad!!

Most of my roommates are leaving for the weekend, so it is going to be very quiet around here. I don't know what I am going to do yet, I guess I'll have to go out and make some more friends! I'm glad that I get along so well with my roommates and that we are friends, because 10 months is a long time to live with someone that you don't like. I just hope that we continue to like each other through the school year and don't have a falling out!

Well, I had better go bring my clothes in from outside. I put them out there to dry. Hopefully, they are dry and bug free! Wish me luck!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena