Friday, August 29, 2008

So, I practiced riding my bike last night, and I must have looked like a fool! Not only have I not ridden in a long time, but this bike does not want to turn AT ALL. All it does is want to go straight, which is great, for straight parts, but sometimes you have to turn, you know. So I am going to ride it some more and see if I can get used to how it turns, if not, I'm still planning on going to the bike auction next week, so hopefully I can find something spectacular there that turns well! It is supposed to be cooler by a lot this weekend, so I'm excited!! I might go exploring a little bit more once I am more accustomed to my bicycle! Wish me luck!

Right now though I need to hop in the shower and get ready for the day! Tori and I are planning a special evening out to celebrate the end of the first week of school! Then because it is labor day, we will be able to relax for three whole days before classes start up again. It should be a lot of fun. Although, I still have homework that I need to get on though, and I have to buy the rest of the books I need. Yeah, that should be a basket full of fun! LOL!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena