Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I did not sleep well at all

So I fell asleep about midnight last night and for some reason unknown to me, I woke up at 6:30 in the morning!!! It was awful, and I couldn't fall back asleep for the longest time, so needless to say, I'm pretty tired at this point.  Unfortunately, I kind of need to get ready for school soon, like take a shower, eat, etc, but all I want to do is crawl back into bed.  We'll see if I have time for that after I get everything else done that I need to get done.  In other exciting news, it is actually really nice outside today!! When I went out earlier, it was only in the 70s!  You have no idea how excited I was because lately it has just been way too hot to handle.   I hope that it continues to stay cool all afternoon, that would be wonderful! And, I really, really hope that it isn't actually 106 degrees tomorrow because that would suck.

1 comments:

Mike Golch said...

sorry to hear that you are hab=ving a bad day. I hopt that it gets better for you.

 
Designed by Lena