Saturday, August 9, 2008

explanations and what not

So, I have it all worked out so that I can still move down on time and take the classes that I want to take! Boy was that a lot of heartache and needless stress! Apparently when I filled out my FAFSA, we were counting someone who doesn't count but not counting someone who does. I still have to finish working it out with the financial aid office, but I won't starve if I go down there now, which is a huge relief.   Also, I just realized that one of my earlier post might have made it sound like I am against food stamps-- which I am not.  I was just trying to say that I don't think it would be wise to move, and hope that you would be able to get food stamps, especially because I have NO idea how long that would take to set up.  I am all for social well fare problems.  Anyhoo, I am signing off because it is late and I need to get some shut eye!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena