Friday, August 8, 2008

Brochures designed fast

If you own a business, then you probably realize what an insane amount of products you need just to promote your business!  For example, you’ve probably had to get business cards, flyers, brochures, etc for your use.  Even if you don’t own a business, you might have had need for these products in your day-to-day professional life.  I’ve never actually needed business cards before but I did print up some flyers and brochures for my friend’s care home business.  Boy, can I tell you, that was a lot of work!  I wish I had known about VistaPrint back then, it could have save us both some time and heart ache when I couldn’t get the printer to work!  VistaPrint is an excellent source for products like business cards, address labels, business flyers, business brochures—that is , Brochures designed fast logos, checks, door magnets, rubber stamps, sticky notes, and much much more!  Another really cool thing about VistaPrint is that they also offer some of the above in as free products!  This is one site that you cannot go wrong with by ordering! 

In fact, I actually have a promotion code for you if you are going to be ordering any brochures, you can use the code- FreeBrochures08 and get 25 free brochures! How neat is that? Be sure and check them out!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena