Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Graduation Party

The graduation party for Libby and Tori went pretty well.  Actually, it went very well.  All the most important people came, and that is all that matters, right?  It was pretty sad though, because I was sick for about a week before the party and I didn't actually get to go to the graduation, but only because Johnny woke up that morning throwing up, and someone had to stay home with him, so it worked out better that it be me.


It was also awesome because Grandpa came up and I haven't seen him since Thanksgiving.  He left to go home now, which makes me sad, but I am glad that I did get to see him, even if it was only for a few days.  Such is life.  We did get to have some good talks and we did get to watch tv together which was nice.

Johnny also fell in love with Grandpa and just wanted to spend all the time that he could with him.  It was cute.  Johnny even fell asleep watching TV on Grandpa's lap. Hehehe, so cute!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena