Wednesday, May 6, 2009

:)

I'm sorry to all of my readers for the lack of updates this past week. I've been extremely busy. We are now nearing the end of the semester, and pretty soon, it will be finals week. Needless to say, I have a lot of work that I need to get done before it is finals. ARGH! Now, I feel better about my school work that needs to be done.

I also have a lot of other work to get done too. Like, we have to go to the storage place and turn in some paperwork, plus pay for the whole thing, and then we have to move in all of our stuff. First though, we have to pack up everything before we can move it. Let me tell you, it is pretty ridiculous to be trying to finish up school and to try to move at the same time.

We also have to finish up all of this paperwork that we need to do for where we are going to live next year, and we have to try to find jobs over the summer. There are a few places that I know of that are hiring so Tori and I are going to apply there. Hopefully we get something because life is just so expensive!! But I am sure that I don't need to tell my readers that!!

Anyway, I think that I had better get back to the grind because there are quite a lot of things that I wanted to get done today, like packing up a little bit and finishing reading Wicked... which I have been reading since February so it is totally time for me to be done with that book!!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena