Friday, April 24, 2009

Tori is Off!

Tori left today for North Carolina. I hope that she has a good time. She will get to see not only our dad, but our grandmother and our sister as well. She isn't so sure that she is going to have a good time, but I told her at the very least, she will be happy to see our sister and our grandmother. Plus, she has never been to NC before, so who knows what sights and sounds she will see and hear? It could be fascinating!

She is still currently en route and I should be asleep, but I know that I won't be able to sleep very well until I know that she has arrived saftely. So, I'm just spending some time on the computer waiting for her plane to land. She promised to call me, knowing that if she didn't, I wouldl likely freak out and fly out there after her... okay, maybe I wouldn't fly out there after her right away but I would freak out!

Anyway, I had better try to sleep or something so that I am super tired tomorrow. I wonder what type of dreams I will have....

1 comments:

Signe said...

Sounds like a fun trip! NC is beautiful.

 
Designed by Lena