Friday, March 13, 2009

Yuck and Hurray!

I didn't exactly know what to title this post because on the one hand, I am rather excited and on the other hand, I'm pretty much grossed out. I'm excited that the bug people are coming next week to drill into the kitchen wall to kill the termites! Hopefully, they will also be able to do something about the termites in one of my roommate's room. Thankfully, she is the only one who has them. Then on the other hand, I'm just grossed out that we have bugs.

At least we don't have any other bugs though, like cockroaches. That would be a bit too much!! Also, it is not very vacationy (this I do not think is a real word, but you know what I mean? It just doesn't sound like vacation to have to deal with nasty termites) to have to be dealing with bugs, but I guess it is just a fact of life.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena