Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What I've been doing on the Entrecard Market

I blogged a little bit ago asking folks what they did with their entrecard credits and how I was going to try out the Entrecard market. Well, dear readers, I did try out the market, and so far I love it! The first thing that I bought was from Sky Yoga Studios and it was the loveliest eco-friendly tree-free handmade journal that I have ever seen. It is so pretty that I feel rather unequal to writing in it. The only thing that I don't like is that I can't purchase more of them from Sky Yoga Studio!

The second item that I bought was from Living Botanical Natural Vegan Beauty. Currently, Living Botanical only has lip balm for sale on the Entrecard Market, but if you head over to her main website, you can purchase a lot of other cool stuff like vegan soap! Anyway, so far, I have ordered and received lip balm twice. Each and every flavor has smelled so good and felt so good on my lips! I've had problems before with other lip balms that caused my lips to dry out and get a rash, but not with these! Living Botanical also sent me a special sample of her vegan soap with all of my purchases and they smelled so good. Seriously people, if you are looking for a way to spend some of your credits, check out the Entrecard marketplace and take a look at Living Botanical's listings. I can't wait until I get my newest order-- by the way, did I mention that they make the most excellent gifts?

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena