Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hello!

Sorry for not updating as much I as would have liked to this past week and a half. Life has just been really very busy with school and what not. But, I have a small break right now, for another half hour or so, and I thought that I would take this time to update my blog. Nothing terribly exciting has been going on in my life, just been busy with school. I did get another new hat at Walgreens the other day and I love it. Now, I have quite a hat collection, well, at least it is starting to be a collection-- I have five now. I think that I might actually take the time and crochet myself a hat since I've crocheted so many for other people. But, we will have to see since personally I am not overly fond of the type of hat that I normally crochet-- beanies. Those, I don't think look really good on me. I could make myself a tam o'shanter, but I think that might look sort of silly as well.

Anyway, I don't want to waste my entire break talking about my love for hats and my inability to make one that I would want to wear, so moving on! Our weather has finally turned back to sort of wintery-- today it has been raining off and on which is rather nice. I like it. I have a lot of reading that I have to do for class, but since it is cold, windy and wet outside, it puts me in the perfect mood. I'm sure that other people out there feel the same way, don't you? There is no better occupation than reading when the weather is nasty! Luckily for me, I have a lot of various novels that I get to this read this semester, so it isn't a loss at all.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena