Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yesterday was Busy!

Yesterday was so busy that I wasn't able to update, but what else can you expect from the first day of a new semester? It was a good day though, even if it was busy! However, it seems to me that there are a lot more people milling around campus than last semester. Even the roads seemed busier! It took me a long time to be able to use the crosswalk to cross the street because there was so much traffic coming, going and turning. Normally, I would just run across the street, but with so many cars, I didn't feel that it was quite safe. Fortunately for me, my classes weren't too crowded and it was a lovely day to be outside. It was neither too hot nor too cold. But now, I have a little bit of homework and reading that I need to be working on. Can't say that I am too excited about that, but it should be interesting-- it always is interesting in the beginning. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until we start our class together on Thursday!

 
Designed by Lena