Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Returning 320 Entrecard Drops

I looked at my stats today and I realized that yesterday I got 320 entrecard drops and I only get 300 a day. Obviously, there are 20 drops that I can't return today as I would like to do, so I am sorry for those 20 blogs that I couldn't drop on. I do visit a lot of blogs, even if I can't drop and I most certainly appreciate all of the drops that I get everyday, each and every one of them. Thank you to all of you my readers and my entrecard droppers! I will try to get those that I couldn't get today, tomorrow, unless I have another insanely large amount of droppers! But I will try!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've got a huge number of drops. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

What a nice problem to have! I haven't had this yet.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I just save those extra drops up and start with them the next day. Which is why I'm now three days behind instead of one!

 
Designed by Lena